Gluten Free Hot Fudge Microwave Brownies are the perfect treat when you are craving something rich, decadent and chocolatey. Topped with plant based vanilla ice cream and hot fudge it’s a dream come true that only takes 2-3 minutes to make!
Here’s the link to the original recipe: Gluten Free Brownie in a Mug
- 2 tablespoons melted plant based butter
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 tablespoons gluten free 1:1 flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon semisweet chocolate chips
- hot fudge, warmed (plant based optional)
- dairy-free vanilla ice cream
- additional chocolate chips for garnish (if desired)
- Place the plant based butter in a microwave safe ramekin or mug and microwave for 20 seconds until melted.
- Whisk in the almond milk, flour, cocoa powder, brown sugar, vanilla and salt, until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, then microwave, uncovered for one minute.
- Top with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge and extra chocolate chips and indulge.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 438
- Sugar: 25.9 g
- Sodium: 2576 mg
- Fat: 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 13.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 48.4 g
- Fiber: 4.7 g
- Protein: 4.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Microwave Brownie, Gluten Free Brownie, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Plant Based, Pareve, Kosher, Snack, Meat Free