Fresh Fruit Sorbet is made exclusively from fresh, natural, healthy fruit! Mandarin Orange, Honey Lemon (ok…a little honey in this one), and Blood Orange sorbets. They are the perfect, light, guilt free end to your meal!
- 1 to 3-pounds citrus fruit (seedless mandarin oranges, seedless lemons, seedless blood oranges), peeled and separated into segments. Remove any extra seeds that may have snuck into the fruit.
- 2–3 tablespoons honey, for Honey Lemon Sorbet, plus additional sugar to taste
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone mat. Set aside.
- Place the fruit segments in a single layer on the baking sheet, then put the pan into the freezer.
- Freeze the fruit several hours or overnight.
- Remove the fruit from the freezer it will be hard. Let it rest for around 5-10 minutes until the fruit has softened slightly.
- If using the Yonanas, run the fruit through the Yonanas machine and transfer to a large container.
- If using a food processor, process the fruit until completely ground. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the food processor bowl and re-process until the fruit is completely smooth.
- For the Honey Lemon Sorbet, add 2-3 tablespoons to the ground lemons plus any additional sugar to desired sweetness. Re-freeze for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve the sorbets garnished with additional fruit.
You can also use frozen mango and strawberries for additional refreshing sorbet flavors.
- Serving Size: 2 ounces
Keywords: Fresh Fruit Sorbet, Gluten Free, Sorbet, Dairy Free, Plant Based, Passover, Pesach, Fresh Fruit, Non-Gebroks