Candy Corn and White Chocolate Chip Cookies are super fun, gluten free, soft, delicious, and loaded with sweet white chocolate chips & colorful fall candy corn.
- 1 cup plant based butter (2 sticks), cold
- 3/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, Domino brand
- 2 large eggs, cold
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour, gluten free
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces candy corn, frozen for at least 1 hour
- 8 ounces white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F or 325°F convection.
- Line 3 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats. Set aside
- In the large bowl of a mixer, blend the plant based butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla using the paddle attachment.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt. Blend until combined.
- Mix in the candy corn and the chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop the cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet. For perfect cookies, use a larger (3-tablespoon) scoop, and make sure there is no candy corn at the edges of the cookies.
- Bake for 12 minutes (turning the pans clockwise for even baking at 8 minutes) for smaller cookies and 14 minutes for larger cookies.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely before serving.
- Cookies can be stored in an airtight container.
- I prefer a higher quality plant based butter like Country Crock sticks or Fleischmann’s unsalted.
- YES the brand of brown sugar does matter. I started out with another brand and quickly remembered from my pastry chef days that Domino brand works best in cookies. It does matter.
- I don’t refrigerate my cookie dough after making it, so I like my ingredients to be cold. I use plant based butter and eggs straight from the refrigerator.
Keywords: Candy Corn Cookies, White Chocolate Chips, Gluten Free, Gluten Free Recipe, Gluten Free Cookies, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Pareve, Fall Cookies