Bina’s Perfect Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are incredibly pumpkiny, soft and chewy on the inside, infused with fragrant pumpkin spice and loaded with rich chocolate chips. They’re the ultimate gluten free, plant based pumpkin cookies. Bina’s Perfect Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfect!
- 1 (15 ounce) can pure pumpkin puree
- 1 cup plant based margarine
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 cups Gluten Free Flour Blend with xanthan gum
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line three large cookie sheets with parchment or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, using the whisk attachment cream together the pumpkin puree, the margarine, vanilla extract, granulated sugar and brown sugar until completely blended.
- Switch to the paddle attachment and blend in the flour, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a large cookie scoop, scoop out 8-12 cookies on each baking sheet.
- Flatten each cookie slightly. I recommend wearing gloves and dampening your hands before smushing down each cookie.
- Bake for 15-16 minutes until lightly browned. I rotate the pans at around the 10 minute mark.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool
Country Crock Plant Butter with Avocado Oil SticksBuy Now →
Amazon Basics Silicone, Non-Stick, Food Safe Baking MatBuy Now →
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker’s Half SheetBuy Now →
I baked all my cookies at one time, on three different racks, using convection mode on my oven. I lowered the temperature to 350°F because I was using convection mode.
You can make these cookies smaller, using a smaller cookie scoop. This will make almost double the amount of cookies.
You can halve the recipe if desired.
I used vinyl gloves and moistened them before flattening the cookies. When the cookie dough started to stick to the gloves, I moistened them again.
I was able to fit 12 cookies on a pan by doing a 2/3/2/3/2 pattern on the baking sheet. You can put less on your sheets if that’s how they fit. Do not overcrowd or they will blend together and not bake well.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 193
- Sugar: 17.7 g
- Sodium: 128.2 mg
- Fat: 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 29.8 g
- Fiber: 1.4 g
- Protein: 1.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Pumpkin Cookies, Gluten Free, Plant Based, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Meat Free, Vegan, Pareve, Pumpkin Recipe