Air Fryer Honey Gochujang Salmon Bites is an unique fusion of flavors erupting in your mouth! The heat from the gochujang dances with the sweetness of honey, creating a harmonious balance that pleases even the most discerning palates. The crispy exterior provided a delightful contrast to the tender salmon, making each bite an unforgettable experience.
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless salmon, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 1 tablespoon gochujang paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic oil or 1 tablespoon avocado oil + 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Cooked brown rice, optional
- In a small bowl whisk together the miso, gochujang, garlic oil, honey, soy sauce, sesame oil and black pepper.
- Place the salmon cubes in a large bowl. Pour the marinade over the salmon and stir to coat completely.
- Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
- Spray an air fryer insert pan with nonstick spray. Place the marinated salmon in a single layer in the pan (if possible).
- Air fry for 12-13 minutes at 400°F.
- Transfer the salmon bites to a serving plate, then sprinkle with the sesame seeds and green onion.
- Serve with cooked brown rice.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 279
- Sugar: 5.7 g
- Sodium: 555.1 mg
- Fat: 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 9.4 g
- Fiber: 0.6 g
- Protein: 40 g
- Cholesterol: 86.9 mg
Keywords: Air Fried Salmon, Air Fryer Salmon, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Meat Free, Nine Days, Shavuot, Gochujang, Miso Paste, Gochujang Salmon