- 1 10×15 inch puff pastry sheet defrosted
- 1 large egg, beaten
- dried minced onions, poppy seeds, sesame seeds dried minced garlic, Everything spice
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil, then spray with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Roll the dough into a large rectangle.
- Cut into 24 even squares.
- Place a teaspoon of meat filling in the center of the dough, then fold the ends around the meat pinching to seal.
- Place seam side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush the knishes with egg, then top with your favorite topping.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite mustard or dipping sauce.