- 2 9′ ready-made graham cracker crust
- .3 ounce package Double Berry Jel Dessert
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate Cranberry Juice Blend, cold or room temp (I use Langers)
- 4 cups whipping cream, divided
- Dried cranberries and/or fresh pomegranate seeds for garnish
- Combine dessert jel and juice in a small bowl.
- Fill a small saucepan with 1 ½ inches of water.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a very low simmer.
- Set the small bowl in the saucepan and stir until mix is completely dissolved in the juice and warm to the touch (not hot).
- Remove from the water and set aside.
- Whip 2 cups of whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add the Jel/juice mixture to the whipped cream and re-whip until stiff.
- Spoon into the ready-made graham cracker crusts.
- Smooth the top using an offset spatula.
- Whip the remaining 2 cups of whipping cream.
- Spread or pipe decoratively on the top of the filling.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Slice and serve garnished with dried cranberries or fresh pomegranate seeds.
- Can be made in advance and frozen.
- Defrost slightly before serving.
- For an even bigger pomegranate flavor, add 2 teaspoons of pomegranate extract flavoring to the mousse.