Parmesan Carrots are a flavorful, cunchy, satisfying way to enjoy healthy carrots! Sprinkled with (plant based) shredded parmesan and herbalicious thyme, they’re totally inhaleable!!! Make sure to make a few batches – these go quick!
- 1 pound baby carrots, steamed and dried
- 1 1/2 cups shredded parmesan (plant based)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- avocado oil spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cover a half sheet pan with parchment paper. Generously spray with avocado oil spray. Set aside.
- Using the palm of your hand, flatten a carrot using the palm of your hand. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining carrots.
- Spray the carrots generously with avocado oil spray. Evenly sprinkle the plant based parmesan over the carrots, then the dried thyme, then spray again with avocado oil spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the cheese has melted and the edges are crisped.
- Serve with your favorite (plant based) ranch dressing.
You can make these carrots dairy full by using shredded dairy parmesan instead.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 171
- Sugar: 5.6 g
- Sodium: 587.1 mg
- Fat: 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 5.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 3.2 g
- Protein: 12.4 g
- Cholesterol: 21.6 mg
Keywords: Parmesan Carrots, Carrots, Carrot Chips, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Plant Based, Pareve, Vegan, Vegetarian