- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 4“x4” aluminum foil squares
- Halved salad potatoes (optional)
Your favorite hamburger toppings
- Grilled Hot Dogs
- Grilled Onions
- Barbecue sauce
- Israeli Salad
- Make baseball size balls out of the beef
- Poking a hole in the meat ball with your thumb
- Press the cup into the meat ball, then remove the cup but leave in the foil
- Repeat with the rest of the meat. (You can even use a half of a salad potato!)
- Toss ’em on a hot grill for 10-15 minutes until mostly cooked through.
- Then flip them over and grill for another 5.
- Remove them from the grill then let them rest for 10 minutes…
- Serve warm with your favorites!!!
- Great for the GFE (gluten-free eater)