Dreidel Latkes are super fun and easy to make. Using a little Dash Dreidel Pancake/Waffle maker and a store bought boxed Potato Pancake mix, there were super fun latkes for everyone!
- 1 box store bought latke mix
- Extra ingredients required to prepare store bought latke mix
- Non-aerosol avocado oil spray
- Apple sauce for serving
- Prepare latke mix according to package directions. Let the mixed mix rest for 10 minutes.
- Plug the Dreidel pancake/waffle iron in to preheat.
- Spray the Dreidel iron generously with avocado spray.
- Place a large, heaping spoonful of latke mix onto the Dreidel iron. Close the lid.
- Cook until the Dreidel Latke is golden brown, 6-10 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining latke batter.
- Serve with apple sauce.
This is a long process. I strongly recommend doing something else in the kitchen while preparing these super fun latkes.
- Serving Size: 1 latke
Keywords: Potato Latkes, Dreidel Latkes, Latkes, Potato Pancakes, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Chanukah, Hanukkah, Pareve