Dazzling Deviled Eggs take deviled eggs to a whole new level. Using a simple, fun tool the edges of each egg are scalloped for a new and especiallybeautiful look. The centers are filled with a smooth, creamy, seasoned yolk and topped with mini vegetable flower decorations. They’re SO beautiful your guests will love them at your Passover and Holiday meals.
- 12 Jumbo Eggs, cooked, cooled and peeled
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise (Kosher for Passover)
- 1 tablespoon yellow or dijon mustard (imitation – Kosher for Passover)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- baby carrots, thinly sliced, for garnish
- beet horseradish, for garnish
- mini colored tomatoes, thinly sliced, for garnish
- green onions, sliced, for garnish
- parsley sprigs, for garnish
- additional paprika, for sprinkling
- Using the cool egg cutting tool or a knife, cut the eggs into halves separating the egg whites from the yolks.
- Place the yolks in the bowl of a food processor. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, salt, black pepper and paprika.
- Pulse until smooth. If you don’t have a food processor, very finely chop the green onion and then mash the remaining ingredients together with a fork until very very smooth.
- Fit a piping bag with a #21 or #16 tip, or snip a small hole in the corner of a sandwich sized zipper bag. Fill with the yolk mixture.
- Pipe or spoon the yolk mixture into the 24 egg white halves.
- Decorate with cut vegetables or sprinkle with paprika.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Must be made the same day you’re planning on serving.
Gefen Rich & Creamy Light MayonnaiseBuy Now →
Piping Bags, Pastry Bags 12 Inch 100pcsBuy Now →
Wilton Beginning Buttercream Decorating Set, 20-Piece Cake Decorating KitBuy Now →
Piping Tips for Cake Decorating,11 Pastry Tips SetBuy Now →
2 Pieces Egg Slicer,Egg Cutter,Egg Cutter for Hard Boiled EggsBuy Now →
As with most of my recipes, if you need to change things feel free. If you only have large eggs and can’t get Jumbo, it’s all good.
If you don’t have Kosher for Passover mustard, use a little extra paprika, maybe some fresh dill and call it a day.
Don’t have fancy piping tools for Passover or even during the year? Use a spoon, knife or pipe out of a zipper bag. It’s all good.
You MUST make the fancy veggie flowers on top!
Just kidding. If you don’t have time, stick some green onion pieces, curly parsley or dill sprigs on top. Super fancy.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 79
- Sugar: 0.3 g
- Sodium: 150.1 mg
- Fat: 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 0.7 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 6.3 g
- Cholesterol: 186.4 mg
Keywords: Deviled Eggs, Kosher for Passover, Gluten Free, Gluten Free Recipe, Seder, Pesach, Easter, Meat Free, Dairy Free, Pareve