- 24 ounces frozen chopped broccoli, or broccoli florets — partially defrosted
- 16 ounces part skim shredded mozzarella cheese or plant based mozzarella
- 16 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 large eggs or plant based egg substitute
- 2 deep dish frozen pie crusts – can be gluten free
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line a large dairy cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, mushrooms and cheese. Add green onion, salt, and pepper. Mix until thoroughly combined. Add the eggs and mix until all the ingredients are thoroughly coated with egg.
- Evenly spoon broccoli mixture into the two pie crusts.
- Place pies on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes until crust and pie are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- You can add 2-4 additional eggs to make the recipe more “quichelike”. You can also substitute your own favorite vegetables to personalize this great recipe!
- I make this recipe plant based and gluten free. I use JUST egg substitute, Wholly Wholesome gluten free pie crusts, and Follow Your Heart vegan Mozzarella. It’s delicious either way!
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 181
- Sugar: 3.5 g
- Sodium: 1040.7 mg
- Fat: 4.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 11.9 g
- Protein: 24.9 g
- Cholesterol: 103.2 mg
Keywords: Broccoli, Mushroom, Quiche, Pie, Vegetable Pie, Broccoli Pie