The elegant, classic tiramisu dessert meets “Old School” custom…it’s a recipe for a rich, enticing, “Neo-Classic” dessert!
- 8 ounces tiramisu mascarpone cheese
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons liquid egg, or measure 2 teaspoons from a beaten egg
- 1 teaspoon brandy
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- ½ cup chocolate covered coffee beans
- 16 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- Combine the cheese, sugar, eggs and brandy in a mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat 3-5 minutes until smooth. Finish the blintzes as directed above, and top with Coffee Cream, sifted cocoa, and chocolate covered coffee beans.
- In a small glass or bowl, dissolve coffee in hot water. Set dissolved coffee aside and allow to cool. In a large mixing bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form. Add the dissolved coffee to the cream and re-whip until soft peaks form.