“New School” meets “Old School” in this twist on a classic recipe. For more information about this recipe go to koshereveryday.com!
- 1 6oz cup Fruit Flavored or Honey Flavored Greek Yogurt
- 1 ½ tsp liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters)
- 1 tsp sugar or honey (optional)
- Stir yogurt in container with a fork or small whisk to blend. Add sugar or honey and mix well. If yogurt is a more fluid type add only one teaspoon of liquid egg, otherwise blend in 1 ½ teaspoons of liquid egg.
- Frozen fruit to match the blintz flavor – defrosted.
- Honey drizzle.
- Powdered sugar.
- Fruit cup to match the blintz flavor.