- 8 ounces angel hair rice noodles
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil (divided)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 pound shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 5 ounces fresh spinach, washed, dried and coarsely chopped
- 2 heads garlic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Allow to rest for at least 30 minutes until soft. Wrap the whole garlic heads in a double layer of foil. Bake for 45 – 60 minutes until soft. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Remove roasted garlic from the skins and slice thinly. Set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame oil and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add the shiitake mushrooms and sauté until soft.
- Add the spinach and sauté until wilted.
- Drain the rice noodles then toss with the vegetables, garlic, the remaining tablespoon of toasted sesame oil, and the soy sauce.
- Sauté until warmed through and the flavors are blended.