Happy Mothers Day!!
THE GIRLS’ BLOG:
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced
- 3/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- shake hot pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup egg beaters
- 2 slices American cheese, torn into pieces
- PAM spray
- Mix the milk, eggs and egg beaters in a large mixing cup.
- Spray a large frying pan with PAM and turn the burner onto medium.
- Sauté all the vegetables and pepper flakes until they are soft and browned.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables.
- Cook the egg a few minutes then top the egg with the american cheese.
- Cook for another minute, then fold the egg over .
- Smush with the spatula to get some of the liquid out of the egg.
- Cook another minute, then put on a large dinner plate.
- Serve to Mom in Bed!!