- 1/2 teaspoon white truffle oil, or a generous spray of white truffle oil spray
- 12 ounces frozen cauliflower rice, defrosted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 large green onions, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
This smaller batch of White Truffle Oil Cauliflower Rice with Shiitake Mushrooms is perfect for a cozy family dinner. It feels and tastes fancy but is incredibly easy to make.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat.
- Add the white truffle oil then the cauliflower rice. Sauté for a few minutes until the rice is dry.
- Add the garlic and shiitake mushrooms and sauté until the mushrooms are soft.
- Remove the skillet from the heat. Toss in the green onions, sea salt and black pepper.
- This dish is good hot or cold.
- This recipe can be doubled.
- If you don't have truffle oil, you can use avocado or canola oil.