- 4 cups bite size kale
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup cranberry relish (see last weeks recipe)
- 1/2 cup leftover green beans, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup leftover turkey, shredded into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (leftover from pecan pie prep)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
A healthy and delicious way to use up most of your Thanksgiving Leftovers!
- Place the kale and olive oil in a medium sized bowl. Massage the oil into the kale to soften the leaves. Add the remaining ingredients and toss to combine. Garnish with additional chopped pecans before serving.