- Nonstick Vegetable Spray
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 20 ounces frozen spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces shredded Gouda (I used a The Cheese Guy triangle and shredded it)
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 28 ounce bag Potato Puffs/Tater Tots, frozen
A crispy, cheesy, spinachy dish that's super simple to make and completely, addictingly delicious!
- Spray a large lasagna or casserole dish with nonstick vegetable spray. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, spinach, Gouda, green onions and black pepper. Mix until combined.
- Spread the spinach/cheese mixture on the bottom of the prepared lasagna pan.
- Press the Tater Tots into the spinach mixture in concentric circles.
- Bake for 45 minutes until the Tater Tots are browned and crispy.
- Serve hot.
- For a more kugel like experience, place the potato puffs in rows under the spinach mixture. Bake as directed.