- 5 pounds chicken wings, cleaned
- 2 cups finely diced white onions (fine dice blade on the Hindy Chopper)
- 6 cloves crushed garlic, or 6 frozen cubes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 30 ounces tomato sauce
- 40 ounces (1 jar) sweet and sour sauce (duck sauce)
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- In a large wok or skillet, heat the canola oil.
- Sauté the garlic and onions until soft.
- Add the chicken wings, tomato sauce, sweet and sour sauce and white pepper.
- Heat on medium-high until hot and bubbling, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer uncovered for at least 1 ½ hours until the sauce has reduced considerably and is very thick.
- Serve hot with crusty bread and lots of napkins!