- 2 sheets puff pastry, defrosted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Cover two large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Set aside.
- In a small bowl, blend together sugars and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle sugar mixture over the two pastry sheets.
- Evenly cut the puff pastry sheets into small squares.
- Cut each square into half diagonally.
- Place triangles on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 11-15 minutes until puffed and browned.
- Watch them disappear!