- 5-6 6 ounce pieces of salmon
- 2-3 large pink lemons
- zest of 2 large pink lemons
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper (or to taste)
- olive oil spray or extra virgin olive oil for brushing
Fabulous Pink Lemons and Pink Himalayan salt make this salmon delicious and FUN!!
- Preheat oven broiler to medium heat (I use medium convection broil).
- Slice the lemons into very thin slices. Set aside.
- Spay a baking sheet with olive oil spray, then place the salmon pieces on the prepared baking sheet.
- Spray or brush the salmon with olive oil. Sprinkle the salmon pieces with salt, pepper, and lemon zest. Arrange the lemon slices on top of the salmon slices. Squeeze the juice from any remaining lemon slices on the salmon.
- Broil the salmon for 20 minutes or until completely cooked through.
- May be served hot or cold.
- If you aren't able to find pink lemons in your local grocery, produce, or online store, you can substitute yellow lemons.