- 3 whole parsnips, peeled
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Splenda
- Non-stick vegetable spray
- Preheat the oven to 400° F, convection setting.
- Cover a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spray with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Using a mandoline, thinly slice the parsnips.
- Spread the parsnips on the cookie sheet and sprinkle with cinnamon and Splenda.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and toss the parsnips.
- Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and toss again.
- Continue to bake for additional 5 minute intervals until the parsnips are crisp and dried.
- Remove from the oven and cool.
- Snack to your hearts content.