- 1 pound tri-colored carrots
- 1tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon wildflower honey
- 1 teaspoon cracked rosemary, or 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- non-stick vegetable spray
- additional honey for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 325℉ or 300℉ convection for a convection oven.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Set aside.
- Scrub the carrots clean, then thoroughly dry them.
- Place them in a large bowl and toss with the oil and honey.
- Arrange them on the prepared baking tray, making sure that they don’t overlap.
- Sprinkle the rosemary, salt and pepper on the carrots.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then turn the carrots.
- Return the carrots to the oven and bake for an additional 15-30 minutes until the carrots are slightly browned and soft.
- Remove the carrots from the oven and arrange on a serving tray.
- Drizzle with additional honey before serving.