- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves crushed garlic, or 2 frozen garlic cubes
- 1 pound extra firm tofu, cubed (I prefer high protein tofu) - thoroughly dried with paper towels
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 jar (Lachoy) stir fry teriyaki sauce
- 2 12 oz jars bean sprouts (drained)
- 2 12 oz jars bamboo shoots (drained)
- 1 20 oz jar crushed pineapple
- 6 scallions, sliced on the bias
- 2 large green onions, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 bag shredded carrots (optional)
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts (optional)
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds for garnish
- additional scallions sliced for garnish
Super easy to make from healthy stuff you have in your pantry and refrigerator.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the ramen and boil for 1 minute. Using a fork separate the noodles. Reduce heat to medium/low and simmer for 2 additional minutes. Drain noodles and rinse with cool water. Set aside.
- Heat a large wok, then add the toasted sesame oil. Add the tofu, garlic and ginger. Stir fry until the tofu is browned. Add the soy sauce and toss with the tofu, then add the green pepper and stir fry until the peppers are soft.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the wok, toss to combine, and until completely heated through.
- Serve topped with sesame seed and additional scallions for garish.