- 2 large cauliflower heads*, broken into florets
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1 cup dried unflavored bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- non-stick vegetable spray
- Preheat oven to 350 F°.
- Cover a half sheet pan or large cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Set aside.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix egg and oil until blended.
- In a 9x13 inch pan, combine corn flake crumbs, bread crumbs, onion powder and garlic powder until thoroughly combined.
- Place cauliflower florets into a large bowl.
- Pour egg mixture over the cauliflower and mix until florets are completely coated.
- Roll each of the coated florets in the crumb mixture and set on the prepared pan in a single layer.
- Do not dump the crumbs over the bowl of coated florets – it will clump.
- Sprinkle the remainder of the crumbs on the cauliflower on the pan to cover any missed spots.
- Spray the florets with a light coating of non-stick vegetable spray.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden brown.
- Keep out of reach of children until ready to serve ;-) !
- *Please consult your LOR regarding the proper process for cleaning cauliflower.