- 1/2 small green cabbage, shredded
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the chicken breast halves in a medium saucepan.
- Cover with water.
- Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from water and cool for 10 minutes.
- Shred the chicken with a sharp knife.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss to evenly coat.
- Allow to sit for 30 minutes before serving.