- 2 cups ground corn meal
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups soy milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place 24 muffin tins with paper baking cups.
- Set aside
- In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients.
- Add the soy milk, eggs, and canola oil and stir until combined.
- Using a large scoop evenly distribute the batter in the 24 cups.
- Place in oven and bake for 18 minutes until lightly browned.
- These are best served warm with butter.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer. Warm for 15 seconds in the microwave for fresh out of the oven tasting muffins.