Also here is my great recipe from last year for Sufganiot! Enjoy!!!
- 1 lb Hash Browns (defrosted if frozen)
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teapsoon black pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Canola Oil for frying
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- In a large skillet, heat oil.
- Drop large spoonfuls of potato mixture into the oil and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve warm with apple sauce or sour cream.
- 16 ounces sour cream (can be lowfat)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl.
- Stir until smooth.