I’m going to keep this part short. Fish. Healthy. Delicious. Healthy fats. Good Calories. Great for pescatarians. Lots of protein. Fabulous for non-meat eaters. Perfect for Shavuot.
Here is an awesome new Tilapia recipe. Easy to make. Not too expensive. Low in calories. Family friendly. Pretty to look at. Did I mention easy to make? Perfect for Shavuot!
- 6 tilapia fillets
- ¼ cup lowfat mayonnaise
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- non-stick vegetable spray
- Preheat the oven to medium broil.
- Line a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil, then spray with non-stick vegetable spray. Place the tilapia fillets on the sheet leaving at least 1 inch between the fillets. Using a pastry brush or spatula, brush the fillets with mayonnaise. Evenly sprinkle the parmesan over the fillets, then dust with paprika. Broil for 20 minutes, until fillets are browned and completely cooked through. Serve with a crusty garlic bread and soup for a hearty meal!
- Pink Lemon Pepper Salmon
- Way Cool Gefilte Fish
- Grab & Go Salmon Quinoa Patties
- Salmon Rolls with Cucumber Dill Sauce
- Spinach Fettuccini with Lowfat Smoked Salmon Alfredo Sauce
- Brown Rice Smoked Salmon Rolls
- Teriyaki Salmon Rolls with Shitake Mushrooms
- Baked Salmon with Bok Choy and Mixed Greens (Atkins)
- Crunchy Gefilte Fish with Tomato Lime and Cilantro Salsa
- Wild Rice Crusted Halibut (bonappetit.com)
Broiled Paprika Whitefish
- 1 or 2 large whitefish fillets, deboned
- sea salt - to taste
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- nonstick vegetable spray
- Preheat oven to medium broil.
- Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place fillet(s) on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt, then onion powder, garlic powder and paprika.
- Broil for 15-20 minutes until the top of the fish is browned and completely cooked through.
I NEED YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT!!! I know you are going to want the next giveaway. HELP ME! Please leave your encouraging comments below. Please.
Making the Parmesan Crusted Tilapia: